Medications and vitamins can be added to your therapy al a carte. $25 for vitamins and $35 for medications.
While all medications can be requested, these are prescription medications that can only be given based on an assessment by our critical care nurses that coincide with our protocols from our medical directors.
- Toradol / Ketorolac (Anti-inflammatory): Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs. (NSAID ), used for management of acute pain and body aches (NON-Opioid).
- Pepcid (Antacid): Used to relieve upset stomach and heartburn.
- Benadryl (Antihistamine): Commonly used for allergic reactions. Benadryl is also highly effective in mitigating migraine symptoms and enabling relaxation.
- Zofran (Anti-nausea): Antiemetic may reduce nausea and vomiting.
- Lysine: is one of the 9 essential amino acids and helps reduce the absorption of arginine which is required for the herpes virus to replicate. Lysine can help shorten outbreaks and can help prevent them. Lysine is also useful for collagen production , overall healing and can improve the immune system.
- Amino Acids: This blend of essential amino acids can help enhance athletic performance, decrease muscle loss, burn fat more quickly and improve metabolism speed.
- Magnesium: Great for migraines, tension and stress as it aids in relaxing smooth muscles.
Magnesium helps systems that regulate biochemical reactions in the body, including protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function. It also assists with blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+): NAD+ can Increase energy and focus. It can provide longevity, promote better brain and neurological function, can improve mood and help with depression. NAD+ can also create new neural pathways. Ask about other benefits of NAD+.
- B12 & Complex: This mixture is packed with B-complex vitamins, which may help keep skin and blood cells healthy and convert nutrients into energy.
- Mineral Blend: This essential blend of minerals helps reverse the effects of dehydration, remove toxins and replenish vitamins. Magnesium can help relieve migraines and help relax smooth muscles.
- Vitamin D: Supports healthy bone density. Decreases risk of fractures. Promotes proper calcium and phosphorus metabolism in the body. Supports mood regulation. Can improve well-being. Improved Immune Function.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant. It also functions as an anti-inflammatory and helps the body's immune system.
- Zinc: Studies have shown that Zinc can reduce viral replication. What does that mean for you?
Zinc can help your immune system to shorten the length of time a virus stays in your system.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a strong antioxidant that promotes the removal of free radicals from the body and reduces the overall workload on the immune system. That means your immune system has more bandwidth to fight bacteria and viruses to protect you.
Whether you're looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our
high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes,
you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!