When it comes to your wedding, you should feel energized and excited. Our IVs contain vitamins and minerals that’ll keep you energized throughout your big day no matter how late the party goes on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can your nurses work around my event?
Yes! We only use critical care and ER nurses. What this means is they are used to people moving all around them while they provide your treatments. We have completed hundreds of weddings and we know the drill!
How long does an IV treatment take?
We can complete treatments in as little as 30 minutes. On average, it takes about 45 minutes for a treatment, but the total time depends on what treatment you go for. For example, our NAD therapy will take around two hours.
Is IV hydration safe?
Yes, very. Intravene goes the extra step and employs a physician who reviews treatments prior to us arriving. Additionally, we only use ER and ICU RNs to administer treatments.
“Relaxing, punctual, and I felt amazing after my cocktail!” Thomas
We only use critical care nurses who are the most experienced nurses in the industry and can handle and help in any situation. Trust our nurses will perform professionally and be knowledgeable to help your clients.
Our partnership with Brianne Leigh is extremely important to us. We will ensure the highest quality of treatment for your clients to continue our relationship.
Intravene Ambassador Structure
- Ambassadors for Intravene will have their own Intravene booking link generated for themselves / their organization.
- For all group / event related bookings, Ambassador will receive 10% of the cumulative sum of services sold (excluding tips) on the date of the event / services rendered by Intravene. (This applies to package deals or group sizes of 3 or more. Please see below for further details as to what defines a “group” or “package.”)
- The Ambassador organization / individual will receive payment within 2 weeks of the event / time of services rendered by Intravene.
Group / event booking compensation structure details:
- Group Bookings: Any business generated through Ambassador link for group sizes of 3 or more - Ambassador will receive 10% of the cumulative sum of all services sold.
- Wedding Party Bookings: Any business generated through Ambassador link for wedding party – group sizes of 3 or more – Ambassador will receive 10% of the cumulative sum of all services sold.
- Bride and Groom Wedding Package: If bride and groom utilize the ambassador link to book Intravene’s “The Honeymoon Package,” which includes IVs the morning of the wedding and the morning of the day after, the Ambassador will receive 10% of the package price of $599.
Important booking logistics information:
- For event or group bookings, in order to adequately plan for supplies and travel time (especially outside of the Denver Metro area), we kindly request to be notified and/or scheduled to arrive at least 3 days prior to the event.
*If the event is located within the Denver Metro area, although we still appreciate advanced notice, we can usually accommodate last minute bookings and dispatch requests.
For any questions, concerns, or inquiries related to event types, locations, logistics, or more, Intravene welcomes the Ambassador individual and/or Ambassador organization to reach out to us at any time. We pride ourselves on our first-class service, flexibility, and fast turnaround time. We will do whatever we can to accommodate your situation.
We are really excited to begin working with you! Please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know what we can do to assist in building this partnership.
Whether you're looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our
high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes,
you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!