Mobile Vitamin Infusion Therapy in Atlanta, GA
In-Demand Vitamin IV Therapy
How did Intravene become Atlanta’s preferred IV bar? We customize your IV bags based on your symptoms and we use the most experienced nurses in the industry!
Intravene consults with our patients and listens to their symptoms. Our nurses have the ability to add and remove vitamins based on your symptoms. We retain a physician to review IVs prior to your treatment. If you have specific needs, we can accommodate them!
We also support Atlanta nurses. The nurse that’ll help you lives and works in the area. They truly set Intravene apart from our competitors. We only hire critical care or ER nurses because they are the most experienced and skilled nurses in the industry. You can rest assured you have a highly trained professional by your side the entire treatment! Also, these nurses have administered thousands of IVs and know how to make it as painless as possible.
Our Atlanta nurses are some of the best. Their experience ensures you are in good hands the entire treatment. Our nurses will ask about your symptoms and can react and create a treatment that is right for you. They have completed thousands of IV therapies and know how to make the process as painless as possible.
Feeling Better Is Easy
Book an Appointment
We Send a Nurse to You
Start Feeling Better Today
What Patients Have to Say
“Relaxing, punctual, and I felt amazing after my cocktail!” Thomas
Benefits of Vitamin IV Therapy
Reach Your Personal Best
- Boost Your Performance: If you have a big event coming up or if training has worn your body down our Perform IV is right for you. It contains vitamins and minerals that fuel and heal your body.
- Infused Antioxidants: Our Perform IV bag contains glutathione which acts as an important antioxidant in your body.
- Reduce Lactic Acid: Lactic acid causes muscle soreness and inhibits your ability to recover quickly. By infusing your body with vitamins and minerals it’ll reduce the amount of lactic acid build up.
- Taurine Infusion: Taurine is an effective pre-workout that helps your body maintain proper hydration and electrolyte balances.
- Prevent Dehydration: Our IV bags contain 1L of normal saline which will ensure you are fully hydrated before your big event or rehydrated after the big event.
- Reduce Inflammation: The performance package includes Toradol which acts as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. If you experienced an unexpected injury or have a nagging joint the performance bag is for you!
We’ve proudly served thousands of clients throughout Atlanta. To learn more about our services, reach out to us online today!
WHAT'S IN PEAK PERFORM?
- Mineral Blend: Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium
- Vitamin C 500mg
- B Complex: Thiamin(B1), Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6)
- Amino blend: Glutamine, Arginine, Lysine, Citrulline, Carnitine
- L-Glutathione 200mg
- 1L of Normal Saline
Whether you're looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our
high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes,
you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!