Breckenridge, CO IV Therapy
Serving Summit County including Breckenridge, Frisco & Silverthorne
Intravene Mobile IV Therapy in Breckenridge, CO offers premium IV therapy and infusion treatments without the discomfort and inconvenience of a medical clinic. We are an entirely mobile IV therapy service that can come to your home, office, sporting event, or anywhere else. Whether you need help recovering from a mean hangover or want to enhance your athletic abilities, we have an IV therapy option that can help.
Call (855) 958-3785 to speak with a mobile IV therapy specialist in Breckenridge, CO today.
9 IV Infusions to Choose From
At Intravene Mobile IV Therapy, we have formulated not one, not two, not three, but nine different IV infusions. Each one of our IV infusions is formulated to help with a specific need, so there is sure to be at least one that matches what you want from IV therapy.
Our top 9 IV infusions are:
- Ultimate Immune Boost IV: Awesome immune system-boosting IV treatment with loads of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Peak Perform IV: Designed to help athletes get through workouts and recover faster from heavy exercise by reducing lactic acid buildup and inflammation.
- NAD+ IV: “Superhuman” blend of nutrients to improve your skin, maintain muscle health, build cognitive function, and even fight the effects of aging.
- Revive – Hangover IV: Top choice to reduce hangover symptoms in both severity and duration.
- Biotin Beauty IV: Targets your hair, skin, and nails specifically to make them more beautiful and radiant.
- Nurture for Her IV: Specialized IV infusion to help with uncomfortable side effects of menstruation like cramping, bloating, acne, and back pain.
- Myers Cocktail 2.0: Original invention of Dr. John Myers, who designed this formula to deliver plenty of minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids.
- GI Comfort IV: Using Pepcid to help reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal problems like stomach bugs, food poisoning, and GI disorders.
- Migraine Relief IV: Optimal choice for people who frequently suffer debilitating migraines.
Intravene Mobile IV Therapy also offers customizable IV infusions. Talk with our specialists about your wellness goals, and we can design an infusion formula that will work best for you.
Highly Trained Critical Care Nurses
Premium Therapies that Help Our Patients Feel Better Fast
Convenient Treatments in the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Why choose Intravene Mobile IV Therapy in Breckenridge, CO?
- Mobility: We are completely mobile, so you can schedule an appointment at your home, workplace, school, event, party, bar, etc.
- Convenience: We offer convenient same-day appointments that can fit into the busiest of schedules with ease.
- Safety: We have experienced Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, and Registered Critical Care Nurses (RNs) who oversee and/or administer every IV hydration treatment.
- Community: We proudly support the people who make our communities brighter and safe, which is why we offer discounts to firefighters, police officers, military service members, and teachers.
Don’t lose another day to exhaustion, migraines, aches, pains, and other bothers. See if Intravene Mobile IV Therapy could be a convenient, affordable solution. With our popular and customizable IV infusion options, we are confident that we will have one that helps you start feeling better, sooner than you thought was possible.
Breckenridge, CO IV Therapy FAQ
Who administers your in-home IV therapy treatments?
At Intravene Mobile IV Therapy, registered critical care nurses (RNs) administer all IV therapy treatments, whether they are administered in a patient’s home, workplace, or anywhere else. We also have medical doctors and nurse practitioners available to oversee treatments.
Is IV therapy safe?
IV therapy infusions are safe when administered by trained medical professionals. Most people have an extremely low chance of experiencing any side effects. The most common side effects are irritation or a mild infection at the injection site.
How often can I receive IV therapy?
Thanks to IV therapy’s low risk of side effects, it is safe to enjoy this specialized treatment option often. Most people schedule an IV therapy session once every two weeks. People with specific goals for IV therapy like an athlete who wants to boost their performance might schedule two or so sessions a week, though.
How long does IV therapy take?
The average IV drip therapy session lasts about 45 to 60 minutes. The drip itself will usually take around 30 minutes to empty.
“Relaxing, punctual, and I felt amazing after my cocktail!” Thomas
“Easy and convenient!” Kim
“Made me feel comfortable!” Violet
“Life savers!” Tooney
“They nursed me back to health!” Brittany
“Kind and compassionate!” Josh
Whether you're looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our
high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes,
you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!