Biotin Beauty IV
Also known as the Grow and Glow, our Biotin Beauty IV Therapy is packed with nourishing ingredients that promote healthy and beautiful hair, skin, and nails. With a direct infusion of biotin, nutrients, and the powerful antioxidant glutathione, this IV Therapy ignites healthy growth while fighting free radicals to promote a youthful and glowing appearance. From the comfort of your desired location, enhancing your beauty routine has never been more convenient.
Feeling Better Is Easy
Call or contact us online to request an appointment. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help schedule the best IV therapy for your specific needs.
Once your appointment is scheduled, we'll send a highly trained nurse to your home, office or hotel to administer your treatment.
With most treatments only lasting between 30 to 45 minutes, you'll be back on your feet and feeling great FAST!
What's In Biotin Beauty?
- Vitamin C
- Biotin 2 mg
- Double dose of glutathione
- B complex: Thiamin(B1), Niacin (B3), Riboflavin (B2), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6)
- Lysine 1000mg
- 1L of Normal Saline
*Additional medications and vitamins available by request.
What Patients Have to Say
“They nursed me back to health!” Brittany
Nourish Your Skin, Hair and Nails
Want to feel that healthy glow, inside and out? A lasting healthy glow starts with the essential vitamins and minerals our body needs to feel its best. Although we get many of these essential nutrients through our diet and supplements, The amount of these oral supplements absorbed by our body is quite miniscule compared to what is absorbed through an IV. Our Biotin Beauty IV has been specially formulated to give you that glow, inside and out!. Not only will you look great, but you’ll feel fantastic as well. So with the help of our highly skilled nurses you can look and feel like you’ve just left the spa without ever leaving your home.
What's in your Biotin Beauty?
- VItamin C is an essential nutrient for many body systems, but its impact on our skin is astounding. Studies have shown that vitamin C is a major factor in collagen production and maintenance which in turn will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It has also been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation and brighten skin tones.
- Biotin is one of the most essential nutrients for our hair and nails. A deficiency in this nutrient will cause brittle nails and even hair loss. Many people utilize an oral supplement of biotin to improve their hair and nail growth and appearance. Like so many other supplements once they pass through our intestinal system there’s little that our body actually absorbs. The bioavailability of all of the ingredients in the Biotin Beauty IV is much higher than anything one can achieve by taking these supplements orally. Have you noticed uneven skin tone or liver spots? This is often related to a build up of toxins in your liver. Without adequate glutathione production, our liver cannot filter out all of the toxins and we develop liver spots. A Glutathione treatment is the best solution to this issue.
- Glutathione is well known for its ability to brighten skin and detoxify our body. It is a powerful antioxidant that aids in the removal of free radicals and helps our cells function at their best. It also helps with tissue building and repair. Lysine is another powerhouse in the beauty world. It is an essential amino acid that aids in collagen and elastin production which will decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles This combined with the other ingredients in our Biotin Beauty IV assures a radiant glow and youthful appearance.
- Thiamine assists our body in wound healing as well as helps our immune system. It also helps regulate and sooth our nervous system which can help prevent stress related breakouts. B2 assists in collagen maintenance and cellular turnover, It also reduces inflammation, speeds wound healing and helps prevent the dryness that can lead to oil production and subsequently breakouts. Niacin is a powerful anti-aging vitamin that is used to treat a myriad of skin conditions from acne and eczema to sun damage and hyperpigmentation. You may find it in many of your skin care products, but as with most nutrients, IV infusion will yield the highest absorption and thus the best results. B5 can help prevent acne and reduce signs of aging. It maintains and preserves the moisture in our skin. This lends to plumper skin with better elasticity and a more hydrated appearance.
We not only want you to look good but we want you to feel great too! This is where B6 Comes in. B6 helps increase serotonin, melatonin and dopamine levels in our brain. Thus decreasing anxiety, fatigue and depression and improving our quality of sleep. Say goodbye to stress related breakouts with our Biotin Beauty IV.
Conditions that can cause Biotin Deficiency
If you have been taking antibiotics or anti-seizure medication over a long period, these can destroy the biotin-producing bacteria in the gut. Having a condition, such as Crohn’s disease, makes it harder for the gut to absorb nutrients. Excessive alcohol can also inhibit your biotin absorption.
Why IV Vitamin Therapy?
IV Therapy bypasses the digestive system that supplements must pass through. It allows for a much more effective treatment as nutrients are infused into your bloodstream offering optimal bioavailability. This is the quickest way to replenish the body and can be beneficial to people also experiencing fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, brain fog, and other autoimmune conditions.
In summary, IV vitamin therapy can be an effective way to boost your immune system quickly. It can help you to fight off infection and feel your best. Why not take a moment and supercharge your immune system and optimize your beauty from within?
Ready to schedule your appointment? Call (855) 958-3785 to book a Biotin Beauty Infusion today! You can also schedule an appointment online.
Whether you're looking to renew, repair or maintain your health and wellness, our
high-quality IV therapies can help. With most treatments only taking 30-45 minutes,
you can start feeling your best fast. Getting started is easy!